Stopped by Harley Davidson in Daytona Beach... (Pics)

Slowstang305

Registered
... and didn't buy anything! No this isn't a new bike thread but instead just sharing some cool bikes they had sitting around. I asked to see a new fatboy and they were totally out of stock because of manufacturing delays. I tried to sit on the limewire because @rubbersidedown got to ride one so I wanted to feel cool too. Yeah the lady said no sitting on bikes till a salesman comes around. I said no problem and just walked away since she couldn't find a salesperson LOL. $35k + or whatever they wanted for that bike.

IMG_5656.JPG

IMG_5657.JPG

IMG_5660.JPG

IMG_5659.JPG

IMG_5658.JPG

IMG_5661.JPG

IMG_5662.JPG

IMG_5663.JPG

IMG_5664.JPG

IMG_5665.JPG

IMG_5666.JPG

IMG_5667.JPG

IMG_5668.JPG

IMG_5669.JPG

IMG_5670.JPG

'Stang you don't need a LiveWire to be cool.
You have already achieved that status.:thumbsup:
Wicked,wicked pic share. Love the pics and the bikes. I might surprise guys by taking home the cafe or the flat tracker. Those XR's are sweet. Anybody can paint a bagger. LOL.
I saw the thread title and thought it might be another cool beach shot of yours. That was one of the coolest pics posted to the Org to date.
Thanks Bro,
Rubb.

When I visited the HD factory in York PA years ago, there was a collection of HD bikes there in a museum setting. The curator told us these bikes will move onto another place as they only stay in one spot for 4 months. This way if someone were to come back to York there would be different bikes to see.

He also told us HD takes one bike off their assembly line for this purpose and have done this ever since their first bike rolled out....pretty cool concept.

That is funny you say that. I had a 2011 and looked into a 2018+ but could not swing it for some reason. Something just didn't grab me like the busa does.

Can I ask, why do you prefer the older bike? Motor? Tire size?
I just liked the overall looks better. The 18+ does have a very wide tire I think it's a 240. The fender is very wide but they kept that old taillight. But the 18+ does have the new frame with the monoshock and new 107 or 114 CI motor. I bought my first Fat Boy in 2005 because I always wanted one after seeing T2.

Back