Stop wearing helmets!

I will take anyones liver who is willing to sell it! I plan on going through a couple of them before I die!

my daughter yells at passing bikers if they are not wearing helmets. calls them freken idiots.

not disagreeing with the wear your helmet thing, but there's no way the whole 10% is from motorcycle people alone, there would have to be an awefull lot of accidents to make the average go up that far, considering how many people are in the state., that number could be in the hundreds of thousands...maybe they are counting each body part as an individual..so one person could realitivly be 5 or 6 parts...heart, lung,liver,kidney,kidney,ect

:poke:wear your helmet

My lid is the best bit of gear i have, would leave home without it, even if I was aloud too. :thumbsup:

My mate has a Harley and he wears an open face helmet. It kind of puts me off my lunch watching him remove the dead flies from his teeth and beard. :rofl:

Might skimp on the gloves for a 5 minute ride around the block (heat the chain up) but 'never' without a helmet... law or not.

To all the SMART riders who wear the helmet :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: , the riders who choose not to use a helmet, maybe they need to see pics of the outcome of not wearing a helmet, maybe then they'll think twice .. Its just so stupid, WEAR YOU"RE FREAKIN HELMET !!! OR DONT RIDE !! If you are old enough to ride a BUSA, Then you're old enough to know RIGHT FROM WRONG !! :banghead::banghead: WEAR YOU"RE FREAKING GEAR !! HELMET INCLUDED !! I would love to just snatch up a helmetLESS rider !! Trust me, I will get you to wear it !! BUSAMOMINGRIEF ...

not disagreeing with the wear your helmet thing, but there's no way the whole 10% is from motorcycle people alone, there would have to be an awefull lot of accidents to make the average go up that far, considering how many people are in the state., that number could be in the hundreds of thousands...maybe they are counting each body part as an individual..so one person could realitivly be 5 or 6 parts...heart, lung,liver,kidney,kidney,ect

:poke:wear your helmet

How are you going to comment on the study without reading it?

Back