Stolen guns, keep an eye out please

BigBadDodge

Registered
My friend lisa had her house broken into yesterday in broad daylight, she came home to a ransacked house and all her guns are gone. Trying to spread the word in hopes they show up at a pawn shop or sold somewhere and can be recovered and hopefully not used in a crime. Looks like potentially a white male, about 6' tall in a black suv, were stolen out of englewood colorado on 1/11/12. Some electronics were taken as well, but the guns are the big worry right now!
Links not gonna work for those without facebook so heres the description so far, i will post pics in a few hours when i get home
Thanks all

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.2493530333137.2107638.1099142302&type=3

I would appreciate all my gun friends in Colorado keep a lookout for these guns. The most identifiable is the .357. Not pictured and also stolen was a .22 Remington, wooden stock with optics and clip, and a Charles Daly .12 gauge shotgun with camo wrap.

Just a quick question... Did she have these guns displayed on her Facebook page before the robbery? Just wondering, not trying to start anything...

Just a quick question... Did she have these guns displayed on her Facebook page before the robbery? Just wondering, not trying to start anything...
I honestly cant remember, think she may have had a few of her posing with em.
that sucks, if she has the sn's report them all to the police. may want to give them to one of the stolen gun websites as well like

Stolen Gun Database And Stolen Guns Search

Passed that along thanks!!

lisaflyer1.jpg

Lisaflyer.jpg

Back