Stolen busa

SKECHE

Registered
Buddy's bike was stolen last night 6/26 from Houma, LA. Any info please contact PM me.....:( :banghead: :angry:

IMG_0912.jpg

Sorry to heard that! A few weeks ago 2 fools drove by my office around 6am trying to steel mine and they didn't know i was waching them so i came out and they fleet like little girls, since that day i don't bring my bike to work that sucks.
I wish i could of taken a picture of there car licence plate but i wasn't thinking then, sorry about your friend. We'll keep our eyes open.

wow that totally blows bro.. hopefully ya'll are able to recover the bike and the bastidz that stole it. Chit like this makes me wanna just keep my bike locked up in the garage. :banghead:

Its too bad society treats auto theft as a joke.

I prefere the days of the Old West sometimes. Steal a mans horse...get yerself a rope neck-tie.

For alot of us a Busa is a toy. A second,third,even fouth vehicle.But its not that way for all.

I have family members who's only transportation is their motorcycle.They use it to get to work,go buy groceries,get to the doctor etc.

Until the penalties for auto/MC theft get taken seriously,this problem will only grow.

I'd like to see identifying marks put on all major componants.Wheels,fairings,tank,swingarm,motor,etc.

Then pawn shops and consumers could report stolen parts,not buy them,and put these fugs outa business permantly.

The average punk doesn't even do 1 day in jail for vehicle theft. Its almost treated as a joke.

Where I live,a first offence for Break and Enter never results in jail time.Think about that for a second.In this day and age someone can break into your house,steal and destroy,and get a slap on the wrist.

RSD.

Sorry about the stolen ride, probably in parts by now. What about the guys that buy stolen bike parts ???

Yep RSD, the system is broke.

Sorry about the stolen ride, probably in parts by now. What about the guys that buy stolen bike parts ???

Yep RSD, the system is broke.

Cant you just shoot them for us Dad. :laugh:

I understand that it probably creates alot of extra paperwork. :banghead:

But I know alot of GOOD CITIZENS like myself,who would just turn a blind eye and a deaf ear.

"Hey Rubb,did you hear a gun shot?"

"What gun shot?" :whistle:

RSD.

Well the only problem with that in the US is a Supreme Court decision in the 60's that stated I could only lawfully shoot a fleeing felon ( who is a danger to the public ) Prior to that decision criminals were shot :laugh:

We've gone from hanging horse thieves , shooting fleeing felons, to asking them not to find their way back into court :shutup:

Sorry to hear that. Did you have a any disk locks or alarm on the bike? I find the disk locks come very handy. I seen where a guy tried to take a bike, but the bike had disk locks, and the thief's had the hardest time trying to move the bike to load on trailer, by the got the front wheel on the trailer, cops was all over them. I now use disk locks on my bike front and rear....Again, sorry to hear that. I'm up in that area almost every weekend visiting my daughter and I will keep a eye out for you. You know as well as I know, they're a lot of bikers in LA and those that commute back to Jackson, MS. FYI. There is a bike shop just off the highway in Jackson, MS that's always selling and customizing busa's, that will be a good place to scan through....Hope you find your ride..

Oh no! I'm so sorry to read this...damn thieves... :banghead:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

That really sucks! Alarms and tipovers are typically cheaper than deductibles. They signal at the bike and page you to let you know. Well worth the hassle versus Insurance, Police reports, and peace of mind.
Hope your buddy recovers it quickly.

Back