Stolen Bikes

race24x

Registered
Hey guys I couldnt help my addiction but I was at another site while this one was down "GASP" I noticed a bunch of posts about several stolen bikes in the California area recently . Keep your bikes locked up people there are some shitty people out there. One guy is hoping someone will find his Champions Edition Yamaha R1 it has this cool underseat custom exhaust that comes out in a single pipe If you see this please send info to oh shoot he doesnt have an email listed his screen name there is fulltilt anyway here are the pics

Florida has also seen a rash o stolen bikes.  One guy had both of his sons bikes taken and a guy from work got his 929 stolen.

jwcfbd,

Ya, and he is pissed - for good reason. Besides they (kids) let the insurance lapse for (what ever the reason was). Ouch.

I know of two separate incidents, both busas. One was in the parking lot of a walmart, and the other in a parking lot of a mall. gotta be careful where you park these days. I always leave my in the handicapped area where they have the blue stripes painted. I know that's not a sure safe haven, but it's better than parking between cars where it can't be seen.

Dam, that sucks. I know what he is going though, I can feel his pain. I had my Busa stolen last year from in front of the place I work.It was taken around 8:00 in the morning on a Weds, on a main Street. Of course know one saw anything, isn't that the way it always is. Hope he finds it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

I read those posts those poor kids are going to have to go threw bankruptcy to get out of a huge debt . For something someone else took . He was pissed some of the guys on there didnt help much hehe But I have seen alot of stuff about fake money orders on ebay and stuff like that and stolen bikes man what is this world coming too

We don't have much of a problem here in Louisiana. Suprisingly, since bikes are becoming so popular these days. I'm sure in time we will begin to see more thefts simply because of the popularity. It's really a #### shame that people just can't simply save their money, buy, and enjoy something that means a lot to them. I will not even begin to start ranting about stealing, because it is one of my pet peeves that just gets me long winded and blood pressure shoots up. Anybody got some aspirin?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

Brian

rock.gif

Knock on wood.

I don't think we have many car stealing.. let alone bike nappings around here.

What really irks me about the people stealing the bikes is that more than likely they don't care about the "bike".. just the money that the parts will bring on ebay/wherever.

A guy on another board had his busa stolen earlier this year. He was on a trip from FLA to I think VA or somewhere like that. He parked it in a locked garage and it was stolen right out!!!
sad.gif

But, he did get his insur. settlement and get a new busa.

Gar

Same thing is happening in Honolulu. Bikes reportedly have extra locks & alarms! How are these guys getting around that?
wow.gif
mad.gif

.. to quote my old man.

"Locks keep honest people honest. Nothing in the world will stop a good thief if he is determined."

those bassids'

Thank GOD they usually take Hardly Davidsons in WI all be it never a good think to have your PRIDE AND JOY taken....

Living in SoCal and having had a bike stolen, I won't park it anywhere I can't look around a corner and see it. Malls and WalMart type parking lots are prime spots for theft. Lots of people walking around and nobody paying attention.

It's a dam shame you have to lock you stuff up to go to the store. If you get it lookin nice and take a little pride in your stuff some a@@hole wants to steal it. And you are never around to catch the Bast@@s. When I went to Laguna Seca I was paraniod as hell I locked up the Busa every where.
bluegrab.gif

Back