Stolen bike

MPH 200

Donating Member
Registered
Tonight a friend of ours got his 2000 Busa stolen at the ROT (Republic Of Texas) Ralley in Austin. He was parked in line w/ (Rubber2burn) Adam & my Busa along w/ my Brother-N-Laws Busa. Adam & I had our Roadlok's on & I had a 6' cable lock through our helmets & jackets. People everywhere all night & the bike is stolen right in front of everyone. I am sure it is being parted, but just in case here is a photo. 2000 model Grey/Burgandy, polished frame & everything else. Custom wheels, Southwest Superbikes clear clutch cover.

Thieves can burn in hell.

2.jpg

WOW. We cant leave our bikes ANYWHERE these days anymore. Keep an eye out on Craigslist and eBay in your location. Hope you get her back bud!

This was a really crappy end to the night! :( :( F-ing thieves! I am still in disbelief that they took this bike right there in front of everyone.

I'm sure everyone who saw it were saying "lol, wut?" and just let it happen. Wtf is wrong with people these days?

ok how do you just walk up push a bike off with noone saying nothing ???

It sounds like a key was left in it???

ok how do you just walk up push a bike off with noone saying nothing ???

It sounds like a key was left in it???

There was no key in the bike. The sorry A$$ walked up and took the bike in front of god and everybody and no one saw a thing "so they say" I hope the A$$ Hole that stole the bike dies

Back