Stolen bike issue

you can even ping the gps from your computer and it will give you a map and address were your bike is at!!!!! It even has a remote kill switch, kill your engine from your pc!!!

That's
cool.gif

yup thank you. I am putting in my post so that I can find this later thanks alot. I will definately get this in addition to a Scorpio alarm. this is badass!

I checked with my insuranse if I can have discount for Lojack device.. They said NO! How stupid is that?!

How much is an insurance discount for alarms? Do they also give discounts on cars and trucks?

Pretty neat device and the $6.00 a month is reasonable.

Unfortunately I don't see it working well with a motorcycle. It'll definitely nail a joy rider but won't even be a hindrance for a small time motorcycle thief let alone a professional with an enclosed trailer. Now instead of just tossing the bike in the bed of a truck and driving off, they have to take the additional step of throwing a tarp over the bike before moving it...block the view of the sky and there goes your tracking. Unlike a car, a bike is just too easy to cover up and cart away with another vehicle.
mad.gif

Pretty neat device and the $6.00 a month is reasonable.

Unfortunately I don't see it working well with a motorcycle.  It'll definitely nail a joy rider but won't even be a hindrance for a small time motorcycle thief let alone a professional with an enclosed trailer.  Now instead of just tossing the bike in the bed of a truck and driving off, they have to take the additional step of throwing a tarp over the bike before moving it...block the view of the sky and there goes your tracking.  Unlike a car, a bike is just too easy to cover up and cart away with another vehicle.
mad.gif
+1

Back