Stock wheelbase drag times? And set-up?!!!!!!!

NINESCLUB

Registered
Hello,

I am just wondering what kind of 1/4 mile time you guys are getting on a stock wheel base set-up.

stock motor

What gearing?

Tire preferences?

Exhaust choices?

Dyno numbers?

How much It's lowered?

And any other info is appriciated

The rider is the overall key to the times . low 9's with a light very good rider with just mild performance mods , strapped/lowered
You can have rider A vs Rider B with more hp/tq but rider A can leave harder making rider B play catch up on the big end . One mistake its a higher ET .
My stock motor ZRX drag bike out runs its self with the big motor . Same set up / rider . I can not pin it in the first two gears , and 60' foot times suffer .

9.70s at 145
lowered 2" in the back and strapped in the front
stock motor and gearing
akrapovic pipe
stock tires
240-245 suited

Just hit 9.83 at 149 Gen 2. I'm 180 suited. Bike is geared -1f,-1r. Straps and tripple tree in front, down 1 notch in the links out back. Has a 3inch cheater arm on it. And brocks pipe.

I'm still a noob at the track. Only been 4 times ever on a bike and maybe 25 passes. Still don't leave hard. My best 60ft was what's in the attachment but usually my 60s are in the 2.0s.

Tire pressure was probably in the 40s since that's what I usually ride at and just rode to the track.

ForumRunner_20150729_115236.png

I posted the slips a few years ago when my '09 had a clutch mod and lowered but otherwise 100% stock. Still had the paper tags on it from the dealer.
Ran 9.6x's(dont remember exactly its been a while)at 142-144mph. Was 220lbs suited.

Gen 1 lowered and strapped, Brocks exhaust and Powercommander, foot shifting, -1 front sprocket I went 9.60 @ 146 @ 190 pounds suited

Gen 2 lowered and strapped, clutch mod, Brocks exhaust and ECU flash, 1.25" over stock wheelbase, +2 rear sprocket I went 9.23 @ 152 @ 175 suited.

Here is a vid before I installed the clutch mod, so I had to modify my leave to avoid chatter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back