Stock Tail Light

badassbusa03

I have a busa and might start modding it
Donating Member
Registered
I have a buddy that is in need of a stock tail light assembly. He has a stretched and lowered Blue and Silver '04, and his rear tire ripped out the housing the other night, after hitting a bump. We only need the lense housing assembly, the wiring harness is still good. If anyone has an extra laying around. It would be appreciated.

I would give him mine, but i have already given mine to justight here on the board.

all_coholic.gif

Thanks for the PM, USN.
beerchug.gif

Let me get back to you on that. My buddy says his lens is cracked, and would prefer a complete assembly. If we can not find a complete, I will let you know.

Brian - let me look around, I think I might have something... I'll post back up tonight when I get home.

For $40.00 plus shipping I will give you the complete housing, lens, Clear Alternatives led signal eliminator and smoked lens. A hell of a deal!

I have a stocker that I took off my bike with 100 miles on it. I'd be happy to send it to you, just cover the shipping. PM me if you still need one.

let e check with my buddy to see how he wants to go. Toykraz, what would shiping be to NC 28117?

Back