Stock pop

Bigboy Busa2

Registered
I know there are flaws in stock cast but the line on bottom at bolt guard must be a crack. The top I thought was from the form. But it all connects. Let me know what you think.

15241790141384698344158958036531.jpg

I think I'd want a new one. There's not any stress there from the motor running but when you remove the drain plug, there is.

I'd sand it too and have a look. The only other way to see how bad it is, is to have someone do an MPI on it to see how much meat there is there.
Is it on both sides or just the one?

Those are surface only, a bit of bad casting quality control. They won't go any further as there is no strain in that area.

I would not worry about it, but for those who want to thin their wallet by a +$100 to remove a few wrinkles where no one can see them go for it.

Those are surface only, a bit of bad casting quality control. They won't go any further as there is no strain in that area.

I would not worry about it, but for those who want to thin their wallet by a +$100 to remove a few wrinkles where no one can see them go for it.
didn't know u were a metallurgic expert... u missed ure calling... id trust an internet metal expert if I was him.

didn't know u were a metallurgic expert... u missed ure calling... id trust an internet metal expert if I was him.
Sorry dude, but don't like sharing my resume on a board as I have nothing to prove to the MotoGP power king.
They say arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon will sh!t all over the board and trot around like it won anyway.

Sorry dude, but don't like sharing my resume on a board as I have nothing to prove to the MotoGP power king.
They say arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon will sh!t all over the board and trot around like it won anyway.
I'm an idiot?

I've see a bunch of stock pans like that. Mine looked like that New! I believe that it's a cosmetic issue. Just My Opion..

Back