Stock pipes gone.......Voodoo's on!!!!!!

Bigdawg76

Registered
Well i was really tired of people not hearing me and cutting me off, so my solution was to buy the voodoo pipes. I got them off Ebay for only $150.00 so even if I upgrade them later its really not a big lost. The install went smooth for the most part. I had a lil bit of clearance issues with the kick stand, but a quick call to Voodoo (those guys are the best. )and they told me the guy I got them from didnt give me the spacers needed to help with that problem. A quick trip to Lowes and that solved the problem. I ordered the SPEAK EASY inserts to help with sound and Im very pleased with the tone. On my first ride i could really tell she was a little lighter. I was expecting a lil low end tourque loss, but IMO i think I gained a lil bit. She just feels quicker. Next up is to install my DDM HID kit, Blues gauges, undertail, remove reflectors, and maybe a air filter but from what i read on here it sounds like Im better off with the stock one. I will be sure to keep u guys posted on the new mods, with pics also.

So now fewer people will cut you off (actually I doubt that, but okay) and your neighbours will be lining up to put an ice pick in your tyres?

There really not that loud at normal street speed. Now if im punching it really good and winding every gear out then yes its bad. Also before I installed them I took the baffle out repacked it good and installed the SPEAKER EASY inserts. Trust me I cant stand obnoxious loud pipes and if these were close to that I would just rock the stock ones.
Posted via Mobile Device

Make sure you go back and tighten the bolts after a few days........... don't ask

Damn, I was thinking Hotboddies when I typed that......... check it anyway :laugh:

Back