Stock looking rear sprocket - where buy

Jim44

Registered
Thanks to all those that replied to earlier post - have decided to go with +2 rear sprocket - would like stock looking (silver) 45 tooth steel - maybe I'm not looking right places, but not finding any - can find aluminum, or black steel but not the stock look - any thoughts on who would have a good quality one?? as always thanks for your thoughts and advice -

Thanks to all those that replied to earlier post - have decided to go with +2 rear sprocket - would like stock looking (silver) 45 tooth steel - maybe I'm not looking right places, but not finding any - can find aluminum, or black steel but not the stock look - any thoughts on who would have a good quality one?? as always thanks for your thoughts and advice -
If you want the steel sprockets.look at the sunstar sprockets.they are pretty much factory sprockets.

Sunstar is most likely the company that makes the stock sprocket to begin with. You trying to build a sleeper?

Check out our sponsors. Charles at Street N Track has always helped me on sprockets and chains. See what he says.

Back