Stock dyno

Well, almost stock. Yoshi slipons, a K&N, and 26thousand miles.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

That's 152HP and 89lbft. Sorry it came out so small. Did this with the bike in tatters with bent forks hahahah.

(BusaWhipped @ Oct. 13 2006,21:28) Not bad. You are running fat below 4K rpms. You may want to have that fixed.
That was an idle adjustment problem for me, of all things.

(BusaWhipped @ Oct. 13 2006,20:28) Not bad.  You are running fat below 4K rpms.  You may want to have that fixed.
you have no clue what you are talking about do you
iamwithstupid.gif

They teased me with superimposing a run from a busa with a PCIII and full exhaust over mine. IT put down 166/100. I'm thinking about just getting a PCIII and having them do the tuning link on it and see what kind of gains that nets me WITHOUT the addition of full exhaust. Worth it? There's a viper in town with a supercharger and possibly a 150 shot
wow.gif
hahahah.

(Johnnycheese @ Oct. 13 2006,21:31)
(BusaWhipped @ Oct. 13 2006,20:28) Not bad.  You are running fat below 4K rpms.  You may want to have that fixed.
you have no clue what you are talking about do you
iamwithstupid.gif
Ok, so I made a mistake, but my answer is still better than yours. All I ever see coming from you are insults. How about answering the question.

(77moparperformance @ Oct. 14 2006,13:44) I'm thinking about just getting a PCIII and having them do the tuning link on it and see what kind of gains that nets me WITHOUT the addition of full exhaust. Worth it?
you aren't going to see a lot of improvement but it will set you up to put that full exhaust on during the winter
smile.gif
(will someone make it stop?  i'm broke already
biggrin.gif
)

(Johnnycheese @ Oct. 14 2006,14:50) then read some old post
more info post I have than you have post
guns.gif
Yep, you have to go back to really old posts. You still haven't added any value to this thread.

(77moparperformance @ Oct. 14 2006,11:44) They teased me with superimposing a run from a busa with a PCIII and full exhaust over mine. IT put down 166/100. I'm thinking about just getting a PCIII and having them do the tuning link on it and see what kind of gains that nets me WITHOUT the addition of full exhaust. Worth it? There's a viper in town with a supercharger and possibly a 150 shot
wow.gif
hahahah.
Have you caught up to that viper yet, it may be close, but think the viper may have an edge.
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Saw the video, $250K Snake rules, but barely. PC III and Full Exhaust. Stock Busa is rated at 152 HP and 99 Ft. Lbs. of Torque. I've already learned from this site that slipons and after market air filters do little to nothing for performance. Of course 26K miles doesn't appear to help much either.
beerchug.gif

I say between 2K and 6K there is some work to be done with that air/fuel line. No expert, still in the learning stages but that line looks very choppy, also looks like you could use a little more fuel in the 10K+ range as well.  Thats where I would start, again with slip-on's or bolt on's don't expect much if anything but better sound and looks over OEM.

Back