stock chrome rims

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
who has the best deal and quality on stock chrome rims?

firedevil.gif

i'm looking to get "mine" chromed, not exchanged.

i know i can look in "two wheel tuner" or "super street bike" magazines but i'm looking for references.

anyone?

PM Goldenchild and Streetntrack. I think both are set up with an exchange program. They will deal straight with you on the quality of the chrome you will be getting back. They may also be able to have you send yours in to be returned back to you.

Beware of some of the chromers out ther I hear some horror stories.

I got mine done on my old bike by Al Reed Polishing out in California. I will be sending the busa's rims out to him as well when I get back from daytona. He does a great job and does not require an exchange. He will chrome anything that you send him and get it back to you looking bada$$. He does not have a website but I did include a link of his phonebook ad below with his phone number,etc.
beerchug.gif

http://www.auto-ad.com/plating.htm

yeah thanks professor, thats why i'm askin' around.

yup hayabusa99, i dont want to exchange, i want mine chromed.

Also, do not be fooled by his company name, he does really good polshing as well as chroming and attached is a picture of the wheels that he did for me on my Honda F3. They were triple plated chrome.
lurk.gif

63295686736182663621.jpg

His prices are really reasonable as well, I got both rims done, both front rotors, the rear rotor, the hub and the sprocket done for $650 with shipping to him and back. Give him a buzz and get him to give you a price. Hope this helps.
lurk.gif

I used Chrome Pros Plating out of Corpus Christi, TX. Excellent chrome with two year warranty and they back the warranty. Had a what appeared to be a bad tire mount job damage the chrome and they replaced the wheel no questions asked. $600 plus shipping for mine. Been over a year ago. Web site is chromeprosplating.com
beerchug.gif

I just dropped mine off here in Houston to a guy that not only has done hundreds of bikes but is a Busa owner as well. He is smoothing my wheels, pulling the bearings & installing new ones after the chroming is done. There was no extra charge to have my tires removed/reinstalled/balanced professionally, for $600.00!!

I've seen his work on many bikes, cars, truck and even aircraft. His work is flawless.

Call Al at Chrome City: 281/548-2489

He can ship world wide and did an entire 4x4 for a guy in Hawaii that is amazing!!

Back