Stock Cans

sami685 said:
How to improve the sound from stock '07 'Busa cans, and do you need to rejet carbs.

Take the end caps off and drill holes around the outlet. I put 5 1/2" holes in each one. Got a little better tone out of it. You could also cut them down to shorties along with removing some packing.

By the way :welcome:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Welcome to the oRg, you can always cut them down or drill holes in them, but I dont remember ever hearing what they sound like after a modification. And no, you wont have to mess with the throttle bodies, your bike is fuel injected.

How to improve the sound from stock '07 'Busa cans, and do you need to rejet carbs.

Silence is "golden" on these machines..why alert the LEO's ? :laugh: Stealth...Quiet is best..:super:..Ya wanna be noisy, ya gonna get noticed..

SKYGZR said:
Silence is "golden" on these machines..why alert the LEO's ? :laugh: Stealth...Quiet is best..:super:..Ya wanna be noisy, ya gonna get noticed..

Yeah but this bike gets noticed no matter what. It can be parked in the driveway off and the key inside and you will still have cops drive by lol.

i removed my end caps and drilled 5 1/2" holes and it made it a little deeper and on the dyno it got a little smoother (my buddy owns a dyno so we decided to play around)

card16969 said:
i removed my end caps and drilled 5 1/2" holes and it made it a little deeper and on the dyno it got a little smoother (my buddy owns a dyno so we decided to play around)

Want to dyno mine this summer?

Back