Stock-Can-Muffler-Mod-Cut-Gut-Thing

Fantastic walkthrough! The job looks great!
bowdown.gif

Too cool! Great walk through! Would love to hear it!
beerchug.gif

Maybe a sticky is in order in the mod section... never know when someone could be lookin to do this or just find out what is invovled in taking their stock pipes apart.

(Sloto200 @ Oct. 02 2007,19:18) Maybe a sticky is in order in the mod section... never know when someone could be lookin to do this or just find out what is invovled in taking their stock pipes apart.
+1

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Oct. 02 2007,22:45)
(Sloto200 @ Oct. 02 2007,19:18) Maybe a sticky is in order in the mod section... never know when someone could be lookin to do this or just find out what is invovled in taking their stock pipes apart.
+1
+2!

Nice write-up!

Kudos - and here's a sticky for ya!
super.gif

(omslaw @ Oct. 02 2007,23:50)
(Vic_E55_2001 @ Oct. 02 2007,22:45)
+1
+2!  

Nice write-up!

Kudos - and here's a sticky for ya!  
super.gif
beerchug.gif
super.gif
cool.gif
muscle.gif

super.gif

Thanks for the great post. I just finished mine and they look great. I deviated a little on the baffles but worked out .Should work out great on my mini pro funny car.

thats great i am going to do that to mine i would also like to hear it too. i think ill make myself a plate and rivit it to them with my own name lol that would kool looking hey what kinda shortys are those are groundpounders lol.

I don't think I'd ever attempt this myself, but I was too fascinated to stop reading. This is an amazing writeup. Congratulations on the creativity and mechanical aptitude to actually pull this off.

thats great! ive got my exhaust off right now and i was trying to figure out what i could do to them, with like you said a zero budget!

Back