Stock Busa went............

My boy ran his stock busa with just the following:
PC
Brock Davidson Hindle
Airshifter
Lowered

Everything else was stock, such as the wheelbase, and especially the motor, bone stock. He ran a 9.13. Is that good??

Congrats to your son. Not only does the Busa have to be up to it but so does the rider. Very good.
beerchug.gif

damn good...I will have the same next spring w/o the shifter...I will be foot shiften...hoping to get mid-high 9's

How much does your boy weight?

What was the 60' & MPH?

It wasn't re-geared by chance was it?

It seems pretty quick but is possible!
biggrin.gif

Its not my son, i call my male friends my boys, but he has the ticket and i dont know off hand the 60'. He has changed it now to a 60" bike with the same stock motor and NOS. He ran a 8.84 @160 wheelstanding off the line.

I may need to talk to your Potnah. He sounds like a true jock. I am looking for a lightweight rider.

How much does he weigh?

I don't think that time is very good considering Chip ran 926 on a stock no pipe no pc streached zx10 and shine ran 899 on a gsx1000.

I don't think that time is very good considering Chip ran 926 on a stock no pipe no pc streached zx10 and shine ran 899 on a gsx1000.
give me a break. a teen on a stock motor stock wheelbase busa is a great time.PERIOD. your tryin to compare apples to oranges.the bike chip ran was not stock as in off the showroom floor,motor work had been done and they were not trying to hide that fact.stock in there case just meant no aftermarket internal parts were used,stock enough for the rules...all good but it dont compare to a no name rider on a stock motor stock wheelbase busa. how do your times compare to shines,chips,ryans,barrys???

I'm willing to bet that in Gainsville No-one runs A 9-0!

Maybe teens but I know no 8 sec passes.

Chip had a long arm on that zx-10.

yunggunnazracing

Very good times. as a matter of fact better times then my 9.65 which was my first time back at the track for a long long time. I was pushing about 280rwhp at that time. slow of the line but Wow!! on that second 1/8 which was 168mph. Now it would do much better at the second 1/8 with the 310rwhp. I keep the wheelbase stock so it is hard to keep down and launch, but I enjoy the open roads and i do not drag it often, so I keep it with a stock wheelbase

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074785312 -->

ah wrong pic but nice, compared to Mikey Slowe i went a 37 on his and he went a 28 so i think i did well since i made 5 passes and he made 500. hows that grab ya, oh and i went 149 on his and he went 148
argue.gif

the et grabs me just fine..the mph never impresses me much, just means you probably wiegh a little less. et wins races,mph is just a measurement tool for hp. but ive seen guys with 500 hp only go mid 9s with big mph. hows that grab you?lol

the et grabs me just fine..the mph never impresses me much, just means you probably wiegh a little less. et wins races,mph is just a measurement tool for hp. but ive seen guys with 500 hp only go mid 9s with big mph. hows that grab you?lol
ET does win races true, but you can still win races on the back half and you can't do that with out the speed. I have had very bad rookie starts of the line and still won at the end of the race. I can only imagin what my ET would be if I did both.

Back