stills from chicago stunt video

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Had a blast freezing in Chicago last weekend filming rides thru town for an upcoming DVD. We had about 30 "50s" riding thru the strip and eventally Chicago's finest stopped the parade and showed a few guys a cramped overnight cell. Many bikes were confiscated. For street bikes, we got wheelies thru tunnels, and crazy "Fast and Fursious" like stunt gathering at large wharehouses. Overall, I learned that young drunk women at bars can be REALLY dumb. Here's a couple stills off the video:
50's on parade

50s.jpg

me and my special ride. i plan on upgradeing the pink plastic to carbon fiber soon

greg.JPG

sweeet.. hook me up with some vid clips.
wink.gif

NO! They'll end up clogging your server and on FOX news like they did last time!! hahahaahaha There might be some clips at the stunt site someday soon. But it isn't my decision about that

I just film, not a "street freestyler". I can't wheelie... yet. That is the ONLY 'stunt' I will be learning if any. I like watching others destroy their bikes, but have no intention of doing it to mine. Didn't take the busa to Chicago. Will be in KC on it this weekend for more filming. If anyone wants to comeout and watch or ride call my cell at 5157107123

bro, if your ever out in the Texas area, HOOK IT UP!!!! Have Busa, will travel!!!

hey me and a bud are thinking about coming down for the texas mile run. I'll let ya know

let me know, I have meet a couple of other guys that are goin to the mile. Im pretty sure Ill be there already so let me know if your comming.

HALP! That texas mile website doesn't show anything about 2004! Now what?? We need to start planning for it now. Jester any info?

Back