Still working on Deal for a new 2007 Busa..need ad

wirles

Registered
After several visits to the Suzuki dealer, and building a good relationship with my salesman, this is what he has offered.  I am closing on a house next Thursday and this is the only reason I haven't bought the bike yet.  But the dealership is offering the 2007 Busa for 10,900 out the door.  There is 7% tax in my area so that means he is selling it to me for around 10,137.  I left again today and told him we would be closer if he would do the 10,900 and throw in the first service.  He is checking on that and is going to let me know tomorrow.  What I would like to know. Is this a good fair price or should I get him down a little more.  I feel that if he throws in the first service, that would save me 150 to 200.   I can put a deposit on the bike and it is mine for pickup whenever I finish with the new mortgage. So what do you all think.

Thanks,

Bill

BTW it is the 2007 Black..
super.gif

lurk.gif

The deal seems fair as is. Anything else is gravy.
On another note.....I spent a little time at Robbins myself, are you Air Force?

Ask for more, $10,500 OTD is what I can get one for in Ohio.

I can buy one in New Hampshire wright now for $9800 + a $150 doc. fee.

But i allready have 2!

i have seen them as low as 9200 otd right now, so they could probably come down some more

I don't know how far down in Georgia you are but it would probably be worth the drive to Bolivar Tn. They have been advertising them on Tv for the past few weeks at $8,999 for the 07's!!! I'm not kidding. I thought I just heard it wrong but I have seen the same ad on Tv several times.

I have to agree w/ Bradabusa.
If you can wait for the '08 to come out
you will get a better price or pick up the highly
awaited new model...........

super.gif

I'd try for $9800 + the 7% sales tax = $10,486
As far as that inital 600 mile service, believe me, you'd be lucky if they even change the oil!! This site has lots of info on what they actually do at the 600 mile service. YOU can do it yourself, believe me, and it will not void your warranty. They might try to tell you it will, but it will not. There are 5 new busas on the floor at our Reno dealership, one 05, one 06 and three 07s heaven only knows how many out back still in crates. They're not movng because of the rumored 08, soon to be unveiled in Vegas. Use that as leverage and walk if they balk! Like others have stated within this thread, there are some killer deals out there at this time!

I'm sure every state is different when it comes to sales tax, licensing, and other fees, but I live in Missouri. I have never heard of anyone getting an OTD price that actually included sales tax. I wonder if that's just peculiar to Missouri, or maybe I'm just oblivious to getting a better deal. My OTD price was about $700 off MSRP, but that did not include sales tax. Every time I've bought a bike, you were always made to feel like you were on your own with sales tax. Maybe I'm missing out.

Back