Still trying to get settled in...

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Still trying to get settled in. We haven't been in the same place as our stuff in several years... and I just can't get motivated to get the garage done. It is a mess. I know, I know... first world problems... I did hang a few posters up. Sitting down to get some work done before heading back in tomorrow morning... ugggh. I need to get it together.

Last edited:
Still trying to get settled in. We haven't been in the same place as our stuff in several years... and I just can't get motivated to get the garage done. It is a mess. I know, I know... first world problems... I did hang a few posters up. Sitting down to get some work done before heading back in tomorrow morning... ugggh. I need to get it together.

View attachment 1607111

View attachment 1607110

Do it in sections. That’s how I clean my bikes or my house, not everything all at once. Top half, plastics, wheels, chain, bottom half and pipes. Garage or shed, just take it on in sections and you’ll get through.:thumbsup:

Sit down drink a beer and another then get on with it and reward yourself when you've done something :laugh:
Some folks might recommend pie instead :D

And if he doesn’t drink beer, Hornitos has a pretty good flavor. Goes down smoooooth from a frozen glass. :firing: Everclear (shine) might not be advisable though.:D

I don't know if he'd go for anyone "licking" him though unless it's his lovely wife....

….I know, you meant to say "stick"

Back