Still riding in New Hampshire in December,,

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Well over the next few days,, ill still be riding, since mother nature still has yet to bring the snow and cold weather..:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

I have a ride planned for Christmas day with my daughter. Just a blast around the south shore for a few hours but the weather is suppose to be too good to pass up. The winter will get here but until then its two wheels and fun.

Rode today in the perfed leathers . Was 79 when I got home . Even for us this is warm for late December . Avg high is mid 60's and avg low is low 40's

Ill be out X Mass day also,,, have t work at night, but ill take what i can!

I'll be out riding shortly today. Looks like we have a dry patch of weather coming through, so I'm going to get out for a little while. Woke up a 7:30 this morning with the temp. at 65 degrees :thumbsup:

Went out today with my daughter as planned. Down to Plymouth Rock to meet a couple of others then along the shore all the way to Castle Island in South Boston. Here is one of the two bikes by the Christmas tree made of lobster pots at Plymouth Harbor. and one she took when we got to Southie. Yes, her bike is pink

X mas 2015a.jpg

X mas 2015b.jpg

Went out today with my daughter as planned. Down to Plymouth Rock to meet a couple of others then along the shore all the way to Castle Island in South Boston. Here is one of the two bikes by the Christmas tree made of lobster pots at Plymouth Harbor. and one she took when we got to Southie. Yes, her bike is pink

Nice! I think ill be out Saturday now as well!

It was 50s and 60s here in OK, so I rode about 170miles to and from Christmas events. Always fun getting to ride in December.

Back