Still Not Comfortable

Jbaby1969

Registered
So I installed the Soupys riser kit. Still not what I’m looking for. I’m gonna pull that off and go a different route. Probably the Topyoke conversion and Renthal bars.

ABM top clamp with LSL Super bike bars . From Spieglar . Mandatory mirror spacers even though the photos do not show them in the kit

Could go bar ends.

20160119_192811.jpg

20151124_124012.jpg

@Cantab I had CRG lane splitter mirrors at one time . Had to take them off due to they always folded up at 100 mpt lol . I removed the grease , and made the hinge slightly rougher . Then they folded at 110 mph .
If you do bar end mirrors don't get the folding versions ;)

@Cantab I had CRG lane splitter mirrors at one time . Had to take them off due to they always folded up at 100 mpt lol . I removed the grease , and made the hinge slightly rougher . Then they folded at 110 mph .
Don’t they all have that problem? My stock ones did the closing by themselves thing at 160 and above the one time I had it up there. Lol!

My Gixxer ones are rock solid at speed (well the speeds I go anyway).
My Gixxer set is great too and I dont need to be reaching crazy speeds every time I get on it, so haven’t had that problem since that one time I was “testing” what she could do. Hahaha!

My Gixxer set is great too and I dont need to be reaching crazy speeds every time I get on it, so haven’t had that problem since that one time I was “testing” what she could do. Hahaha!
Sometimes I think it is nice to know you can go "mach chicken" if you wanted to...but you don't always need to go fast.

Don’t they all have that problem? My stock ones did the closing by themselves thing at 160 and above the one time I had it up there. Lol!

Mine havent folded yet. 160-180 mult times. And I have spacers under stock mirrors fwiw.
Didnt even know that was a thing honestly.
Troy

I use Oberon bar end ones they dont fold or move, i hardly ever ride in traffic let alone need to lane split so didnt even think about folding mirrors

Ive used these to and they're 'speed' friendly as well :race:

Reactions: c10
Back