Still looking for No-Cut Frame sliders!

Chris

Registered
I still can't seem to find any. Unless I'm not looking hard enough and for the rest of the bike too, bar ends, etc..!vv???

I just bought a set of the T-rex no cut sliders(have not installed them yet) but I cannot believe how well built they are and they are half the price of other ones I have found on the net.

Charles at Streetntrack can hook you up.Made by Bikedesign.They're more expensive than T-rex but it's made with hardened steel.

Awesome guys! I appreciate it a lot! I kind of need them, it's a bit late now. But, ya, that's anoooother story. :whistle:

Like these?

004_4.jpg
[/IMG]

Trying to avoid a flame war, but why would you want no cuts over cut models? I have yet to see anything positive, other than ease of install going for the no cuts...

I am asking honestly, not looking for a super heated debate, btu imagine it may go there...

Trying to avoid a flame war, but why would you want no cuts over cut models? I have yet to see anything positive, other than ease of install going for the no cuts...

I am asking honestly, not looking for a super heated debate, btu imagine it may go there...

Did you not just answer your own question?

If a person priorities placed a premium on not cutting the fairings over other factors than it would be difficult to question their judgment.

If you had different priorities and came to a different conclusion regarding what product is appropriate for your usage than it would be difficult to question your judgement.

cheers
ken

I just bought a set of the T-rex no cut sliders(have not installed them yet) but I cannot believe how well built they are and they are half the price of other ones I have found on the net.

It's my own doubt too...
We are two against the world. man...

half? less than half!!!

t rex is the only way to to in my opinion. bike went over in a driveway about 2 weeks after the install, nothing but minor scratches. i love them.

Back