Still looking for a 3-4k 600cc bike

Irish

Registered
So Im back looking for a 600cc+- sporty bike for somewhere in the realm of 3-4 grand. If you have anything or know someone Let me know. Message me or call me or text or whatever 727-459-9962 Day or night. HIT ME UP!

So Im back looking for a 600cc+- sporty bike for somewhere in the realm of 3-4 grand. If you have anything or know someone Let me know. Message me or call me or text or whatever 727-459-9962 Day or night. HIT ME UP!

I'm about 1700 miles away from you, but I have a sweet 2006 SV650S with about 5600 miles in excellent shape. It's my wife's bike and I'm trying to get rid of it as she soesn't have time to ride anymore. If you want pictures, let me know.

Hey Irish, I just sent you a PM - I'll send you some better pictures when I get to my laptop (I'm at work right now), but here's a couple crappy cell phone photos:

SV650 Front.jpg

SV650 Rear.jpg

Here are some better pictures I just took a couple weeks ago. I can't seem to get any attachments on a PM, so they have to go here...

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

I would totally keep the bike - maybe make it into a track bike - but I'm 6' 5" tall, and I look like a silverback gorilla on a tricycle when I ride it! The only thing that fits me is the Hayabusa.

finding a decent bike seems to be real freaking hard right now
closer than 1000 miles away anyway

Sold the SV650S in the pictures above to a coworker or mine for $3700. He's wicked happy - I think he got a good deal.

Irish - you still looking for a bike, or did you find one for your girl??

Back