Still great service at MR Cycles!

mrsBusawhipped

No training wheels?
Donating Member
Registered
I just ordered a new stock seat for Luci. I got it at MR Cycles. Of course I had lots of questions. So I PM'd (Ken) k03gsxr750 (rep at MR Cycles) and he was very patient and answered all my questions QUICKLY, before I placed my order. :)

So if anyone is needing anything from MR Cycles, Ken says put "attention Ken, hayabusa.org and their user name" in the comment section of your order and he can shoot a PM and let you know everything went smoothly or if he has a question he can get in touch with you.

Thanks Ken for keeping up the great service!!!! :thumbsup:

I have talked with him a few times thru PM's and is a very nice guy and very helpful. :thumbsup: I will be dealing with them more. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Doin some dealin with Ken right now myself. +1 on the nice guy and patience with loads of questions comments.

I am glad to see that! I will be ordering from them soon. I need some new fairing bolts and front seat as well. Would rather order from a .oRg sponsor than somewhere else.

I ordered $800 work of plastics from Mr cycle , it was the best price I got even through Ebay , happy to say everything came in the mail safely and My Baby is back together.

Back