Still fighting

War Bird 13

Registered
just an update on my "situation"...posting this because of all of the "LOVE" i have recieved to my original post "How Do I Win This"...hired a lawyer and he is TRYING to schedule a pre-trial hearing...he cannot get it done because the issuing "officer" has not yet turned in the ticket...WTF?....but my lawyer has told me after hearing the story has said this should be pretty easy to fix...whatever THAT means...anyways...a HUGE THANK YOU to EVERYONE who gave some good words or even read my original post...you ALL know who you are...will keep you all posted on the events as they unfold...thanks my friends...thanks alot :bowdown::beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown:

I'll give you the short story... he was driving the speed limit, two pick trucks drag racing behind him accelerating to a high rate of speed almost ran his down 1 fled an they gave him a ticket:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sounds like you will be in good shape. Make sure you have your lawyer ask the court about recovering your losses for the bogus ticket. Probably won't happen, but ask anyway. The worse they can say is "no".

Back