stiff clutch lever

jray0305usa

Registered
hi new to the site but just picked up an 04 busa and have a question about the clutch lever... seems to me that the lever has alot of pull (hard to pull)and im not sure of its just the way they are or if im having a slave/master cylinder problem... the clutch engages and disengages fine but after a a good ride or few stop lights my hand is about to fall off lol... the rest of my friends have cable driven clutch levers (with alot less pull) so theres no way for me to tell if i have a mechanical problem or just need to work out lol just trying to figuir it out b4 i put tools to it any help would be awsome thanks!

Yes as far as I kno unless the previous own swapped the clutch but thats unlikely as the rest of the bike is pretty much stock

check they may of swapped a set of HD springs in there which will kill your hand. if so let me know i have a set of stock springs you can have...pm me

check they may of swapped a set of HD springs in there which will kill your hand. if so let me know i have a set of stock springs you can have...pm me

+1

Can you find out if it's had a clutch done? I used the wrong springs recently (supplied by a shop) and couldn't even pull the lever in!!!!

Back