Stickiest?

Installed 5/3/19 41683 miles
Picture from today at 45539 miles just over 3800 miles and it's at the limit where I prefer to replace , maybe another 500 miles to go. Unfortnately have to replace in preparation for a long road trip.

Good discussion here on R5s

I have found the Pirelli Super Corsa tires not as nice a profile compared to RS10 , but that would be down to personal preference for my style of riding , but I also found they say 200/55 but is actually 193mm across , whereas the RS10 is a full 200mm .
I haven't tried the RS10s I have on my 14 yet. Whoknow,maybe Iwill like thembetter than Super Corsas after I try them. I might even try the 200/60 on the busa. That wouldn't fit in the 14's swingarm.

I haven't tried the RS10s I have on my 14 yet. Whoknow,maybe Iwill like thembetter than Super Corsas after I try them. I might even try the 200/60 on the busa. That wouldn't fit in the 14's swingarm.
Only recently someone on here posted a pic of a Gen 2 with the 200/60 on it , man the sidewalls looked huge , the whole tire is huge !! I hope someone finds that pic again and posts it up for you too have a look bro .

Back