Sticker removal on front of 05 red and black

tinbender0

Cool Breeze
Donating Member
Registered
I'm thinking about taking off the stickers on the front and the rear frame cover..Anyone have a picture of the results..Does it still look good?

I have the faster '05 ... the grey/black.
smile.gif
Although I can't provide pics of stickers removed, I can tell you ALL bike look better without 'em.  
wink.gif

*EDIT*
WAIT!!! I just re-read you post ... I was thinking of the warning stickers.

What do you mean by frame covers?

Not the warning stickers, but the long diagonal ones on the front, and the 1300r stickers on back

After purcasing my black 07 the first thing I did was remove all but the rear gsx1300r on the sides of the rear. And yes it looks much better.

bw_busa.JPG

(jpracecraft @ Apr. 29 2007,17:10) After purcasing my black 07 the first thing I did was remove all but the rear gsx1300r on the sides of the rear. And yes it looks much better.
It's 2007 not 1887... so how about a color photo?

Thanks. I'm sure others would like to see your decal-free 07.

Hi everyone, I just joined the site (awsome site!!) as well as just bought my Busa; I got all of my stickers off with a hair dryer but only 1 so far of the large front farings & man was it a m-f-er. Does anybody have a trick up their sleeve as to safe for paint stripper for the sticker residue, I used Goo Gone & it took me forever to get 1 side off. Any suggestions would be awsome. Thanks in advance!!!

Back