Steven Seagal - LAWMAN !!

Wasn't he in trouble some years back for beating up his wife? Kelly LeBrock I believe it was (Weird Science anyone?) I could be wrong but have always thought he was kinda a douche anyway. They were wearing him out on XM's hip hop channel the other day, I was laughing my a$$ off driving down the road....
Oh well, he is still better than that bounty hunter clown and his wife....

:thumbsup: I always thought he was a dbag as well... :whistle:

watched it, was alright, his dogs are bad ARSE! i want a german.

as for fat, he's also like a million yrs old.......

he;s got skills though, and i surely wouldn't mess w/ him.

I get a kick out of it; one of our branch locations is in Jefferson Parrish so I keep looking for our business sign to show up in the background...and recognize some of the locations.

I watched the first two shows and found it quite boring. I think he said "I have been doing martial arts for 25 years" at least 15 times in each half hour episode. I was hoping there would be more action, but it is very slow and boring.

but isn't he like 60? no wonder he sucks

He's still got some pretty mad skills....he's just not gonna run you down anymore he's just gonna shoot you or kick your azz.

Seagal is the "REAL DEAL". he is not just a movie martial artist. Look on Youtube for his tournament videos. He and Chuck Norris are the only real ASS Kickers of any consequence on tv or movies. The rest are just wannabes.

Back