Steven Seagal - LAWMAN !!

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Has anybody seen this new show on A&E?

Now, all of a sudden he is a Deputy Sheriff in Jefferson Parish, LA (and has been for the last 20+ years).....
:whistle:
He plays guitar & sings the Blues....
HE is still a martial arts enthusiast even though he doesn't look like he could run any further than the nearest Krispy Kreme ..........

Well, I have watched 2 weeks of it now & I guess it's not that bad. I just can't help but think that someday it will come out that he is really related to Michael Bolton !!

I've watched it for the last two weeks also and have mixed feelings about it. It seems like it is a self promoting show for himself. Which it is.

He does seem to do some good work though. One of tonight's episodes he worked at the children hospital and then did a charity concert for them. :thumbsup:

I wouldn't FUDGE with him and I can take care of myself if ya know what I mean:punch:

I watched the first two shows and found it quite boring. I think he said "I have been doing martial arts for 25 years" at least 15 times in each half hour episode. I was hoping there would be more action, but it is very slow and boring.

Reserve Deputy Chief Steven Seagal
JPSO Reserve Special Services

What kind of title is that?

Maybe he will pull over Chuck Norris one day & kick his azz !!

LIES!!! And for that, you may be subjected to a Roundhouse Kick to the face, killing you instantly, actually, before it even hits you from the sheer awsomeness of the Roundhouse Kick... :rulez:

I watched it last night and thought it was pretty good. I like cop movies and was amazed of all of his hidden talents.... I just thought he was a movie star and a kick arse arse kicker! LOL

Wasn't he in trouble some years back for beating up his wife? Kelly LeBrock I believe it was (Weird Science anyone?) I could be wrong but have always thought he was kinda a douche anyway. They were wearing him out on XM's hip hop channel the other day, I was laughing my a$$ off driving down the road....
Oh well, he is still better than that bounty hunter clown and his wife....

I am still trying to figure out if this show is a joke or if it is an actual "real" job for him. Am I being "ditzy" here? Is it just a joke and I am looking way more into it than I need to?

I am still trying to figure out if this show is a joke or if it is an actual "real" job for him. Am I being "ditzy" here? Is it just a joke and I am looking way more into it than I need to?

you've got to understand Jefferson Parish...

It seems like it is a self promoting show for himself. Which it is.

I haven't watched this show...but I can say I really really DISLIKE Steven Seagall. I can make it through the majority of his so so acting, but it's the interviews that kill me...

He is so self centered, and brags about how he can kick anyone elses rear end anytime anyplace...maybe he can, maybe he can't but he sounds like he's trying to convince himself along with everyone else~!~

He is a NICE looking tard, douch bag and I will watch him any day of the week! *sigh - dreamy* :cheerleader:

He's really good at the martial arts. Hilarious scene between Segal and maitre D in
Glimmer Man.

Back