Steering dampeners.

Multi adjustable Ohlins is a great unit for sure , personally for street (because both bikes are generally rock steady everywhere ) I run my bikes with minimal adjustment , so you can just feel it lightly , smoothly drag on a ride . The only negatives would be tricky to get to quickly on the Busa , and initial outlay . Fully rebuild-able , SD-030 is what you look for the Busa Gen 2 stock mounted unit .

They look good. And looks like they're top mount so easy to adj on the fly.
The more expensive ones work like a seat belt! The harder the shake the more they lock so its not intrusive! First time I bought one I swore it was a dud, called them and the guy said hold it and slam the end onto a table it was instantly solid but felt like nothing if you slowly applied pressure, felt it save a few tank slappers from landing wheelies, instantly caught hold of the problem. will be fitting one soon.

This is one I’m running this year. It’s lighter and it’s adjustable. It’s a no name China knock off. Seems to work nice and is smooth. Forced to run this as Scott’s are out of stock and the stock one won’t clear my front rack. I went to a grudge front end now and lost over 15 pounds.

56285800-6174-447D-A414-DCBEF31551C5.jpeg

Back