Stedman Motorsports Crew and Ken at Boost Unlimite

maxrulez

Registered
called Jay on Monday morning asking if he had a turbo in stock, "Sure do". I asked can yopu install it by Thursday? Yep sure can! I hop in my car with bike on trailer headed up north at 8 pm, drove through the night and arrived at 10 the next morning. All this was a day early mind you as i told him i woul dbe their Wednesday morning. So he was going to do a one day install for me. But since I was early immediatley he pulled my bike in and started tearing her down. Stopped tuesday night at 11 and picked back up wednesday morning at 9:30. Ken and Jay worked constant both days. I was slowing them down by standing over their shoulders asking many many questions. Oh and I through in can you install my undertail while we have it tore down. Sure no problem! We finshed everything up around 10 pm on wednesday with all the detailing. Then to show how nice he is I struck a deal with ken on some KICKASS OZ wheels, so here goes Jay pulling my wheels for me!!!!!!!

I have nothing but TOPS to Jay, Ken, Mat and Candy for their hospitality and making me feel right at home the whole time I was their. I would drive it all over again for my next iupgrade in a heart beat!

great to hear cause hes right around the corner from me! if i ever have any problems, i know where to go.

did he dyno tune the bike as well?

Back