Staying Old Sucks!!!!

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Thinker62 started a thread awhile back about how getting old sucks...

Well I think that "Staying Old Sucks" more than just getting old...I mean to stay old you have to progress thru the years and it just gets worse and freaking worse...

Point being is that if you just get old no big deal, but the real drama starts once you try to stay old...

Is this making any sense to anyone other than me???  It really doesn't matter because I simply could not sleep because I was afraid that when I awoke I would be a day older...

muscle.gif

Whatever honey...

What the hell are you talking about? You got me....but just for the record, I went out tonight, bad back and all...the guys today don't have a clue...they would all lose their women to old cripples if they don't watch out. I wasn't looking for anything, so I didn't go for anything.

Thinker

What the hell are you talking about? You got me....but just for the record, I went out tonight, bad back and all...the guys today don't have a clue...they would all lose their women to old cripples if they don't watch out.  I wasn't looking for anything, so I didn't go for anything.

Thinker
I really don't know I believe I was babbling...

What the hell are you talking about? You got me....but just for the record, I went out tonight, bad back and all...the guys today don't have a clue...they would all lose their women to old cripples if they don't watch out.  I wasn't looking for anything, so I didn't go for anything.

Thinker
I really don't know I believe I was babbling...
lots of old people babble Stunnah.. It's ok man.

We will put you up in a posh retirment village with a nice view of the road from a comfy rocker, so you can watch us go by. Assuming you can see far enough. . what with the cataracts and all.

smile.gif
baaa.gif

Thanks Ego,

It good to know that your looking out...(not) Don't be trying to put me in no retirement home, cause I'ld get to those old ladies and be pimping them out...
muscle.gif

Back