Stay

Just had a good friend of mine pass last friday, he was only 45. I was able to see him for about 15 minutes before I had to go to work, he passed away later that night. The hard part was I asked the nurse what was wrong and she said that he was not going to live much longer, so when I returned to his room I so badly wanted to ask him if he had one last request. I wanted to tell him he was going to die, but I just couldn't do it. Not trying to steal your thread but I wish that I could have stayed till the end like the man in your story.:down:

Just had a good friend of mine pass last friday, he was only 45. I was able to see him for about 15 minutes before I had to go to work, he passed away later that night. The hard part was I asked the nurse what was wrong and she said that he was not going to live much longer, so when I returned to his room I so badly wanted to ask him if he had one last request. I wanted to tell him he was going to die, but I just couldn't do it. Not trying to steal your thread but I wish that I could have stayed till the end like the man in your story.:down:

Sorry for you lost bro...don't beat yourself up over it though, I don't know too many people that would want their best friends or loved ones to watch them die.

Back