Status of shirts....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
While we were in Robbinsville we were contacted by several folks wanting to know if we were going to get any more VMAN or Bash shirts made up. If we have enough people we can run another batch. We need to sell at least 24 of each to be able to make another run.

Anyone interested?

Also we made up some of the original artwork shirt from many years ago. You can see them at bike-shirts.com we have them on black and white shirts...

white.jpg

black.jpg

I need to catch up a little before we make a run on the GSXR lean over artwork......

Let me know if your interested in VMAN or Bash shirts so I can start a count.

cap

white.jpg

black.jpg

I would take 1 each of the hayabusaorg. in 2x large

I placed an order for one of each, but wanted two of each. My wife says, that the bank account was actually credited $15.00 yesterday.
I was going to contact you Captain and ask about that.
I want the bash shirts, black. two of them xl and two of them 3xl. You can contact me here, pedenperformance@yahoo.com, frank.peden@aecom-gss.com or contact my wife Tammy 254-258-0834.

I ordered mine just now. I would like the LoGo shirt in Xlarge. Let me know when they are available for order.

Doug, I though you were taking a break dude have a :beerchug:

Folks, Doug is taking a break for a few.... Now, about those shirts.
Place your orders through Bike-Shirts.com

I cannot promise the same speedy service but suspect nothing will change! :thumbsup: I'll do some checking behind scenes and post up here when I get some answers... In the meantime sit back and relax ITS RIDE TIME (while your waiting for the news/shirts... :whistle:)

Thanks, ks-waterbug! Dad called last night and they want 2 as well. I hope we can place an order soon. I appreciate your hard work! :thumbsup:

Anymore updates on the VMAN1300 shirts? By my count on this thread there are 17 requests and Captain said we needed at least 24 for a run. Captain had promised to send Mom & Dad shirts but they didn't get them. If there are any of these shirts left, could I have first dibs to send to Mom & Dad? Are there anymore requests so we could get an order in?

Back