State Your Occupation

turb06LE240

Registered
I remmember a board I used to read had a post that had everyones occupation listed, so if anyone needed advice or any kind of help, like Doctors, Lawyers, carpenters, mechanics, accountants, cops, ect. You could ask advice and give advice, worked out well....

My occupation---
My Family owns an Oil Heating company, We do high effieciency heating equipment {gas and oil, radiant, hydronic, warm air ect...} and of course we are the Wickedly Evil oil delivery man
firedevil.gif
But anyway
WHAT DO YOU DO?
beerchug.gif

I am the lead batchmaker for "Ace Hardware Paint Division". I make interior/exterior, latex/oil base house paints. Been working there for 6 years.

I am a Real Eatate agent in Saint Louis and also an Investor. I buy homes and rent/ flip them for profits. I also help new investors get started and teach them how to strategically Manage Equity to Create Wealth then invest in the right properties and rehab or hold the properties correctly. We have been focusing in Saint Louis but are now planning to branch out to the Ft. Myers area in Florida and start buying Condo developments and homes that are distressed and do the same as we have been doing sucessfully in Saint Louis.

I am a United States Marine.

I married rich! HaHaHa

Now what can I spend her money on?

I work for Wastemanagement of Oakland Ca. I've been there 6 years. (Garbage Man)

I am a Product Manager in the Marketing department at Capital One

Right now I focus on new product development and account acquisitions.

(heavybusa @ Jan. 07 2007,19:24) I am a Product Manager in the Marketing department at Capital One

Oh stop..Greg. Tell the truth.

Cool thread.
smile.gif

Multimedia Presentation developer - Samsung Telecommunications America (wireless terminals)

If you fly out of DFW, check out the new charging stations. I made all the content running on the center 42" displays.
biggrin.gif

DFW_Pantheon1s.jpg

I race cars, I play golf, I fondle women, BUT, I have weekends off and I am my own boss....

Actually I do work on race cars, restoration, and do towing as well.
beerchug.gif

I'm a stone worker. I fabricate and install Granite countertops and other surfaces.

Actually, I could say i'm a "Stoner"
super.gif

Army careerist 3yrs 8 months away from being a retiree! And currently learning how to fly unmanned aerial aircraft! Nothing like putting a race junkie like me at the controls of a multi-million dollar remote control toy with weapondry and cool cameras
smile.gif
I will hopefully be getting into real estate investment after retirement, so might be finding Fate, while having my own Motorcylce Performance Center, and possibly taking up teaching (Troops to Teachers Program so I can retire again 10yrs later, have a dual retirement before I'm 50!).

Charlie

(GMbusa @ Jan. 07 2007,22:28) I'm a stone worker. I fabricate and install Granite countertops and other surfaces.

Actually, I could say i'm a "Stoner"
super.gif
He is also a kickA$$ mechanic and knows his shib about Busas!!!

beerchug.gif

<marquee>
race.gif
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Gator Motorsports</span> 4LIFE!!!!</marquee>

(Devil Dog @ Jan. 07 2007,22:25)
(heavybusa @ Jan. 07 2007,19:24) I am a Product Manager in the Marketing department at Capital One

Oh stop..Greg. Tell the truth.
Professional post ho, and I win eating contests for money.

Back