State of our republic

Jbaby1969

Registered
Call me odd but politics is something I’m passionate about. I don’t listen to the radio 99% of the time I listen to the patriot channel on Sirius XM. I enjoy hearing other people’s views on things. So what say the Hayabusa.org group. Where do you feel like the country is headed?

I’ve never been. I certainly want to vacation there though. It’s a beautiful place!
It is at that....we have our fair share of issues though but no other country sees us as a threat so sabre rattling isn't a big problem for us here.

That’s an interesting video. I kind of laughed to myself when they said that Russians don’t believe that America actually landed on the moon. I have my doubts about that as well.

All one has to do is look at the "list" of countries that hate America and see those countries hate everyone and are on the most part, nasty places to be. Many of them are jealous of the US and would move there in a heartbeat...that video wasn't worth the time it took me to open it.

I believe there were moon landings also.

I may be Canadian at birth but I am pro-American.

All one has to do is look at the "list" of countries that hate America and see those countries hate everyone and are on the most part, nasty places to be. Many of them are jealous of the US and would move there in a heartbeat...that video wasn't worth the time it took me to open it.

I’m as pro America and pro constitution as you will find. Saying that video was “interesting” was a nice way of passing it off as garbage. I couldn’t care less what middle eastern countries think of the US. As far as the moon landings go, I want to believe it’s true. I just don’t think the technology was there.

Back