State Farm wants $791/mo

TallTom

Registered
I don't get it. I just left my State Farm agent with a sub $800 a year quote. How old are you and what type record do you have?

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
$791 a month... that aint the whole story... cant be or you got a rookie on the phone. Call them back and talk to someone else.

GMbusa

Even a caveman can do it.
Donating Member
Registered
When i bought my Busa in 04' i had 10 negative points on my license and still managed $412 yr full. I was 32 at the time though.

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
I don't believe $791 per month. No way.

Maybe if you're 18 with 6 tickets, 3 dui's, 7 wrecks... and your Busa has an F-18 engine in it... then "maybe".

bigoltool

Registered
Holy cow what did you do, wheelie naked and drunk past a bus full of nuns and crash into a cop car at a grade school cross walk?

TallTom

Registered
(GMbusa @ Sep. 26 2006,13:50) When i bought my Busa in 04' i had 10 negative points on my license and still managed $412 yr full.  I was 32 at the time though.
Who was that with? I have no points, no accidents am 46 and State Farm was the best I found so far at 780 and chnage for the year. That requires I also carry both my cars with them to qualify for that price. Drive by Progressive who my other bike is with quoted me $2600 a year.

Shanling

Man ***** Extreme
Donating Member
Registered
I pay just over $400.00 a year for full coverage with $500 deduct. Am 48 with perfect record. That had to be an anual cost!

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
(TallTom @ Sep. 26 2006,07:flamethrowing:) I don't get it.  I just left my State Farm agent with a sub $800 a year quote.  How old are you and what type record do you have?
Thats what I am saying. I got SF too @ $639 a year! Full-Coverage.
I am 36.

tinbender0

Cool Breeze
Donating Member
Registered
I Dont know , my premium is 109 a month with no tickets and I'm 34. My friend is 49, his is only about 25 bucks a month cheaper than mine.same bike
guns.gif

tinbender0

Cool Breeze
Donating Member
Registered
Maybe the hurricanes gonna blow our bikes away
all_coholic.gif
,,,,,,,Or it is the year round riding action here..
rant.gif

bigoltool

Registered
I went price shopping a few years ago before I bought my Busa. At that time (and I think it is still true) The Hayabusa was the most expensive bike to insure! I plugged in FJR’s Ducati’s, everything and the Hayabusa was always ~50% more than all of them. You want to be sick look what a Honda ST1300 goes for. They are less than half the price of the Hayabusa and cheaper than any of the other bikes I checked.

Moral of the story- If you want’s to go fast ya better bring da cash!

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
So did you find out that's a yearly cost? No way is insurance that high every month! Not even for an Enzo Ferrari!