State Farm Full Coverage Insurance

My full coverage with SF jumped from $383.00 a year to almost $500, no accidents, and I am 53 years young. My agent said the bike had been reclassified. I said as what? A terror threat?

Check out Progressive, I did not get to your post before making my own reply. Same sort of thing was happening to me, so I canned SF.

Just have to throw in my .02!!
I tried to get State Farm, and one or 2 others, I think progressive was one of them.
State farm would not insure me because I have nitrous. I have 3 cars with them, and have been covered by them since 16, and am now 37.

Many others here said don't ask don't tell, but they DID specifically ask, and with my luck I'd pay for it, and end up getting screwed if I ever needed it because they found out it had juice and I did not tell them.

Just got some quotes...... What the hell progressive!!!

Progressive (where I have had insurance for 8 years, a diamond member with a clean record, 2 vehicles and a house)
500 deductible $683
Liability $309

State Farm.
1000 deductible $220.53
500 deductible $259.04
liability $92.15

Just have to throw in my .02!!
I tried to get State Farm, and one or 2 others, I think progressive was one of them.
State farm would not insure me because I have nitrous. I have 3 cars with them, and have been covered by them since 16, and am now 37.

Many others here said don't ask don't tell, but they DID specifically ask, and with my luck I'd pay for it, and end up getting screwed if I ever needed it because they found out it had juice and I did not tell them.

You are a good one, there is no way i would have told them I had Nos

I had progressive and they were waay high. Got to SF, but they would not just insure my bike so I had to let them insure one automobile also. The auto is just a hair more than USAA, but the bike was way cheaper than progessive or geico. USAA won't write policys on bikes, they point you to progressive.

I had progressive and they were waay high. Got to SF, but they would not just insure my bike so I had to let them insure one automobile also. The auto is just a hair more than USAA, but the bike was way cheaper than progessive or geico. USAA won't write policys on bikes, they point you to progressive.

Thats interesting because I talked to SF yesterday and specifically asked if that was for me and my bike and only my bike, nothing else and they said no problem...

Back