Starting/running problems

logang1k

Registered
I am on here for a friend that is having some irritating problems with his 2002 busa. He has to crank and crank his bike to start it. It starts quicker if he turns on his fast idler. He also has a studder at wot around 6000-7000rpms like he is hitting a rev limiter, but if he rolls off a bit it will pull out of it. He has a tre, K&N, full yosh trs system and a pc3usb (that has been disconnected until we figure out the problem). I have read on here a few things that I checked out for him yesterday. I sync'd his tb's and tps, checked his fuel screen which was filthy, cleaned his tb's, cleaned and re-oiled his K&N and checked/ re-gapped his plugs . Anything else? He has lived with this problem for awhile and was furious to the point of selling it (luckily the guy backed out). I was sure I had the problem fixed yesterday and my heart sank when he went wot and I heard it studder again. His TB's were kind of hard to sync. It seemed like the gauge would wander without touching any adjustments.

Thank you for any help,
Logan

Back