starting problems

2ppcli

Registered
I was riding last night and the bike had no problems whatsoever. I got up early this morning and the bike won't start. Not only will it not start it has no power at all. No lights or gauges, nothing. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this kind of problem and what did they do to remedy the problem.
sad.gif
guns.gif

I'd bet 2 cows and a goat you lock your steering when you park. And I'd bet a sheep you went one extra click which triggered the parking lights.

If I'm right, just charge the battery and ride on.
wink.gif

(NightCrawler @ Apr. 28 2007,20:00) I'd bet 2 cows and a goat you lock your steering when you park. And I'd bet a sheep you went one extra click which triggered the parking lights.

If I'm right, just charge the battery and ride on.
wink.gif
this also sounds 100% possible, easy done, and walk away until the next time you come to ride it.

You guys were right. I have already yelled at myself and told myself to smarten up. Thanks for the posts.
super.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I am new to the forum but, I had a question...I was in the twisties yesterday and pulled over with a couple of buddies for a break. when I tried to start my bike up again, while in neutral with the kickstand up, it came on but the engine would not start. I had to play with it a little, putting it in first gear and pushing in the kick stand ignition kill, among other things and it finally started. It was almost as if the bike was fully juiced electrically wise but it would not start. it gave me problems like that throughout the rest of the day when I would shut it off and try to turn it back on. does anyone know about this problem or know how I can fix it? I have a 07 so, the bike is pretty new. I do have a PCIII on it but the map is for yoshimura pipes not akrapovic bolt ons. thanks

sorry about that...still learning how to use this forum. this is my first time. I did start a new post but no one has replied as of yet. just trying to find some answers.

Back