Starting Problems

xman_1000

Registered
my 2005 busa won't start, i just put in a new battery. when i try to start it, it just clicks, sometime it catch and start, but i thought it was the clutch starter but when i pulled it apart, it all looked good. just wondering could it be the solenoid or the wiring?. can someone please help!!!

Where are you located??
Is the new battery fully charged?
What is the voltage when you hit the starter button?

my 2005 busa won't start, i just put in a new battery. when i try to start it, it just clicks, sometime it catch and start, but i thought it was the clutch starter but when i pulled it apart, it all looked good. just wondering could it be the solenoid or the wiring?. can someone please help!!!

Battery connection? Sorry to ask the obvious but I know 2 people that had loose battery cables or the lead...

Plus1 on the battery cables. Also check the other end of the negative cable (opposite of battery) ensure that its clean and tight. Terminals should be tight to where you are able to move them with force... Be careful the battery post of lead I believe.

I need help my 2005 hayabusa takes time to turn on sometimes and takes a long time to turn on I cleaned the gas tank which was very dirty and the filter was clogged and I put it in again and the problem continues the battery is new and it charges well what else could it be

Necesito ayuda mi hayabusa 2005 se tarda en prender en ocasiones y tartea mucho para prender le limpie el tanke de gasolina que estaba muy sucio y tenia el filtro tapado y lo puse nuevo y i sigue el problema

I need help my 2005 hayabusa takes time to turn on sometimes and takes a long time to turn on I cleaned the gas tank which was very dirty and the filter was clogged and I put it in again and the problem continues the battery is new and it charges well what else could it be

Necesito ayuda mi hayabusa 2005 se tarda en prender en ocasiones y tartea mucho para prender le limpie el tanke de gasolina que estaba muy sucio y tenia el filtro tapado y lo puse nuevo y i sigue el problema
Current mileage?
Last valve clearance check mileage?

Your description “takes a long time to turn on” is so ambiguous it’s impossible to know exactly what the fault is without actually being with you when attempting to start the bike,

Back