Started getting ready for '09 Busa Bash TODAY!!!

Spitz

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys,

Thanks to Warbirds' posts, I bought this from Harbor Freight Tools, which is literally right around the corner from my house. In the store, the price was 69.99, but all I had to say was that it was 59.99 online and they price matched it. So in total it came to about 64.00! So I'm going to clamp this down to my trailer and hopefully Warbird can make me some of those tiedowns that go through the rear axle and frame and I'll be good to go!!!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

photo(5).jpg

Looks good Bro, i really like that stand! Do you know if the stand will do fine without bolting them into the ground. Cuz we have 2 bikes (My 08 Busa and the Wifes GSX-R 600) and im tired of parking my Navigation outside in the street and her 350Z gets to stay inside with the toys. So i guess what im asking is, Can we come home from a ride and just park the bike on the stands and not have to worry about them tipping over.:please: Thanks...
DSC01555.jpg

DSC01556.jpg

DSC01559.jpg

DSC01555.jpg

DSC01556.jpg

DSC01559.jpg

Hey that what my wife wants! Soon it will be my GB 08 and her white grey 600 sided by side like you:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hey if you are bolting it down, you might want to save that one for your garage floor and by the $39 one... they work just fine. A lot of members here have them..

DSC_0248.JPG

Looks Nice

But did they tell you,

You have to put a Whitewall tire on your bike like the one in there ad. :laugh:

Now theres a sight.

Don't leave the bike there for any length of time. I use my to hold the bike while I put the rear stand under the back of the bike. It works like a dream.

Also, don't move the rear tire bracket too close or you'll fight it to get the bike back out.

hey if you are bolting it down, you might want to save that one for your garage floor and by the $39 one... they work just fine. A lot of members here have them..

DSC_0248.JPG

i just want to leave the bike free standing in the garage after we get home from a ride, is this stand cool? the only reason y im asking about this specific stand is becasue that store is right up the road and they have them in stock.

if you bolt the small stand to a sheet of plywood, ok... without? to risky IMHO..

It is a lot more money, but I love my Baxley trailer chock. I use it to store the bike upright & off the floor of the garage in the Winter - with a rear stand. In my trailer I just roll it into the Baxley, then tie down the rear end & roll. :bowdown:

Looks good Bro, i really like that stand! Do you know if the stand will do fine without bolting them into the ground. Cuz we have 2 bikes (My 08 Busa and the Wifes GSX-R 600) and im tired of parking my Navigation outside in the street and her 350Z gets to stay inside with the toys. So i guess what im asking is, Can we come home from a ride and just park the bike on the stands and not have to worry about them tipping over.:please: Thanks...

Yeah you can just set it on the floor and then roll right into it. The reason why I didn't go with the 39 $ one was that it didn't have the front cross bar for stabilization. :thumbsup:

Back