Stark Power Lithium Battery

The Lifo battery needs 14.5 volts from the regulator to charge. I found this out the hard way on a long trip. These batteries are 10x better than stock acid batteries in every way. If not I will be travelling with my small stark charger as a back up.

BB

The Lifo battery needs 14.5 volts from the regulator to charge. I found this out the hard way on a long trip. These batteries are 10x better than stock acid batteries in every way. If not I will be travelling with my small stark charger as a back up.

BB

Are you saying that the bike normal use cannot charge this battery sufficiently and you have to put a charger on it to keep it alive?

got my yuasa battery in yesterday and installed and works like a charm. hopefully it will last for a while. gonna keep an eye on this stark battery and see how they work long term. might do that next time.

Are you saying that the bike normal use cannot charge this battery sufficiently and you have to put a charger on it to keep it alive?

No if your regulator is getting up to 14.5 volts then there is no issue, my voltage topped out at 14 volts which I am swapping out my regulator as it is too low.

BB

Back