Standup and Represent Yourself...HIGG where you at

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
I couldn't help the fact that the photographer got drunk...Yeah the pic is blurry but the point is made...No Higg that's not a stand up it's a knee up...I can't get my balance with both feet pegged so I have to place my right knee on the seat...Same result different technique...Are you cool with that???I'm cool with that...Peace out...

P9010024_2_.JPG

Nice........but I wanna see the avatar pic.......that looks pretty high. You know you can't get with me. I gotta get some good pics with my own camera this time. I think we should have a bit of a contest to see who can get the highest and the longest wheelie on the Busa. Thanks for the PM too Stunnah. I was out for about two weeks with my back...straight laid up in the floor for 12 days.

Oh yeah.......you know I got you.

MVC_036S.JPG

And I pick up my paint today to start on the Busa.......wai til you see this.......I'll PM you to fill you in.....don't want everybody knowin'.......they might try to house my idea.

I couldn't help the fact that the photographer got drunk...Yeah the pic is blurry but the point is made...No Higg that's not a stand up it's a knee up...I can't get my balance with both feet pegged so I have to place my right knee on the seat...Same result different technique...Are you cool with that???I'm cool with that...Peace out...  
That looks sweet, but no gear makes me nervous. I have started getting better in second...will post some proof very soon!!

Higg it was actually higher...I just didn't feel like making burnt runs with the camera man being out of focus...More to come...Someday...

:sad: Yeah I know the gear thang...I'm stoooooopid...But sometimes I just don't give a freak...I'll try to do better... :D

stunnah thats sweet me myself at 6"4 and 300lb just a little to big for that "lol" but will be down in J-Town at the end of the month with the busa if your free will try to hook up peace. :beerchug:

Stunnah,

Have yer camera guy learn to pan with ya... or bring it to Georgia and I'll shoot the pics for ya. Killer wheelie but the photo is lackin'.

Here's one of my busa panning shots. Not exactly a wheelie, but it was moving fast! :super:

psbusa.jpg

ok, higg. Its offical. We have to meet up and ride sometime. My Baby is back from the shop finaly and now its time to ride!!!!! (plus the weather is gona start getting cooler too!!!) Your gona have to show me how you do that!

ok, higg. Its offical. We have to meet up and ride sometime. My Baby is back from the shop finaly and now its time to ride!!!!! (plus the weather is gona start getting cooler too!!!) Your gona have to show me how you do that!
I don't know what you're cryin' 'bout Jester. You didn't do a bad job on that wheelie on our way to breakfast on our first ride at Laguna. You seem to hold your own pretty well to me. :crazy:

Brian

glad to hear it's all back together and running.

I don't know what you're cryin' 'bout Jester.  You didn't do a bad job on that wheelie on our way to breakfast on our first ride at Laguna.  You seem to hold your own pretty well to me. :crazy:  

Brian
Brian, how's the knee/leg doing?

Back