stand ups on a busa

If I could wheelie like that... I'd be doing that crap everywhere!!!

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 16 2006,23:04) If I could wheelie like that... I'd be doing that crap everywhere!!!
thats why i chose not to do them
biggrin.gif

b/c i kno i might act a fool, if i got comfy doin it

You guys should have seen this guy Discreet007 a former active member. ( He sold his Busa to keep his life and license)
Did the best Stand-up on a Busa I ever saw in person.
His brother stills has his bike and lurks around here.

I use to do some stunts on My busa..it eaiser to Me to do a standup on a bus..VERY high speed stand ups!!!!

I use to wheelie while sitting on MY GAS tank,STANDING ON THE SEAT ECT..

People were like"thats a big bike to Be doing stuff like that on!"

muscle.gif

Great skillz, but as usual, REALLY NICE GEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been practicing. Mostly doing hands free riding on two wheels riding on tank hands free... Standing on Pegs knees to tank handfree... Standing upright on pegs handsfree saying a prayer and signing the cross. About to try standing on the seat upright with a bible...

I took my right hand off once and it scared the cwap outa me. Did you know the bike slows down when you do that? So now i am practising taking my left hand off only and keeping my right hand on. Funny thing though, if another bike is going by you when you do it, they do it too!! Guess a lot of riders out there are learning to drive one handed! Wish me luck...

wink.gif

Road skating is fun, too!!! LOL! Put your feet on the ground over 50mph and burn some rubber!!!

Havent tried S/U Wheelies yet...everyone I know that does them on smaller bikes say they like S/U better. I did hit 12 o'clock the other night...pukcer factor was at 10!

(TIMMYDUCK @ Sep. 16 2006,23:41) You guys should have seen this guy Discreet007 a former active member. ( He sold his Busa to keep his life and license)
Did the best Stand-up on a Busa I ever saw in person.
His brother stills has his bike and lurks around here.
i will second that.he still rides ...he s riding a zx9 last i saw him.wheeling at about 120 mph.

I love stand-ups.  Been pulling them up in second then riding them to redline.  Still trying to find that precious balance point.  Here are some pictures.  The guy taking them either snapped it to early or to late but you get the idea.  Hope to get some better ones soon.  And of course, full gear.

Pics

(AaronG @ Sep. 17 2006,17:52) I love stand-ups.  Been pulling them up in second then riding them to redline.  Still trying to find that precious balance point.  Here are some pictures.  The guy taking them either snapped it to early or to late but you get the idea.  Hope to get some better ones soon.  And of course, full gear.

Pics
ncie aaron ,

do you lift the bike is 2nd or 3rd.

i can done seating wheelies for couple seconds but i m trying to learn how to do them standing up balancing passenger peg/ride peg.

(Shanling @ Sep. 17 2006,12:04) I took my right hand off once and it scared the cwap outa me. Did you know the bike slows down when you do that? So now i am practising taking my left hand off only and keeping my right hand on. Funny thing though, if another bike is going by you when you do it, they do it too!! Guess a lot of riders out there are learning to drive one handed! Wish me luck...

wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As for the video ... that had to be a K5 with Busa fairings. Everyone here knows a Busa can't be wheelied. That's like saying a Busa can turn. pfffttt!!!
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back