Stampede, who is still going?

We had a couple of busas.:whistle:

It was taken at the bottom of Fontana Dam about 10 miles from the Tail of the Dragon...here is another:)

IMG_2961.jpg

Hey gang... Those of you staying in Carson city for a day or few [motel] and worried about your bikes.. i have room in my garage for three bikes....i live ten minutes from down town Carson.....

I heard rumors about the organizers so Im juz sayun...

Looking at your entire 27 posts. It appears you don't contribute to this site in a positive way.

A lot of work has gone into making this event a success, none of which you contributed. Many people are looking forward to a great time. we don't need you trying to tear it down.
If you do not want to contribute or say something positive please say nothing.

Last edited:
I'll be catching a ride with a buddy, we will be bringing the bikes in his trailer. We will head out early Thursday morning!

Looking at your entire 27 posts. It appears you don't contribute to this site in a positive way.

A lot of work has gone into making this event a success, none of which you contributed. Many people are looking forward to a great time. we don't need you trying to tear it down.

No worries...most here know who this chick is, and now she's been banned, for the 15th or 16th or 20th time...she lives and breathes to get attention and be annoying, period. She'll no doubt join again and again...just shows how pathetic she is...

It's so sad to watch someone try so hard to fit in and not understand that part where you're UNWANTED...hey, if you're so great and all-knowing, perhaps you'll show up at the Stampede girl...I'm sure there are plenty there that would love to share their wisdom with you :whistle:

No worries...most here know who this chick is, and now she's been banned, for the 15th or 16th or 20th time...she lives and breathes to get attention and be annoying, period. She'll no doubt join again and again...just shows how pathetic she is...

It's so sad to watch someone try so hard to fit in and not understand that part where you're UNWANTED...hey, if you're so great and all-knowing, perhaps you'll show up at the Stampede girl...I'm sure there are plenty there that would love to share their wisdom with you :whistle:

She must be a genuine HellCat:whistle:

hey, if you're so great and all-knowing, perhaps you'll show up at the Stampede girl...I'm sure there are plenty there that would love to share their wisdom with you :whistle:

Right on, M.

Well said.

No worries...most here know who this is, and now he's been banned, for the 15th or 16th or 20th time...he lives and breathes to get attention and be annoying, period. he'll no doubt join again and again...just shows how pathetic he is...

It's so sad to watch someone try so hard to fit in and not understand that part where you're UNWANTED...hey, if you're so great and all-knowing, perhaps you'll show up

Wow, flashback to a PM Hank got from 'Chelle a while ago... :whistle:
:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Threadjackers...hmmm maybe i did it a few times in the past....The tragic effects of too much BEER...I beg forgivness....
Ps Stampeder's if anyone is here and up for a ride on MONDAY....the 20th.....and Tues or Wed and Thurs.... post on this thread and i will check back often.... today sat 18th.
:rulez:

She made it to 27 posts VA must be slippin' :laugh:

Back