Stampede, who is still going?

Abject apologies, yo...clearly I thought I was quoting someone else...:whistle:

Jason's enthusiasm is absolutely infectious...as well!!!! :beerchug:

No apologies needed brother! Just remember, I drink Jack-n-Coke:laugh::beerchug:

Dan

The number on the official website is not exact. Some have signed up who are not included in that figure, and some have signed up and remain unpaid...so :whistle: ...overall, I think it should be just about a 'wash'...

The number also includes 'staff' (Warchild, me, and one flying to Reno from San Diego). There is a flurry of last-minute changes to the collective face of the Stampede...

Only when everyone is there will we know who all is coming...:beerchug:

No apologies needed brother! Just remember, I drink Jack-n-Coke:laugh::beerchug:

Dan

Noted!!! :beerchug: <== that's 'us' in Reno; you're the one on the left, and you're holding a Jack & Coke!

Last edited:
I got some family stuff going on sorry i'm gonna miss out,wish things were different.safe trip and good fun to all..

Well heck, Stevie ole boy! I'm ALREADY here! Been waiting for you yoyos to show since November, 1965! 'bout time somebody shows up............a guy could get "old" waitin' around for you ladies, you know!!?? :laugh:

I am just about done packing, jumped the gun last weekend.
Installed the new tires. I decided not to mess with it in Reno.
We moved the departure date up another day, we may ride around in Utah for a day or just sight see more on the way out.
Either way Tuesday is still the target date. I think sparky aka captain has killed the road gremlin in his bike. We should be ready for a great ride.

:cheerleader:

I'm headed up Thursday am, solo. Sound off if you want to connect for a twisty ride to Reno. No I 80 for me.

I'm in. Leaving SLC early morning Friday. Anyone else in the area want to hook up for the exciting ride out, let me know. I've plotted the route line out and minus the map, here is what is looks like :banghead:

Can't make it now. The district that I work for gave me some bad news on thursday. They are not able to pay me for all of the hours that I worked during summer school until after I go back to work. I won't get paid until the middle of august and the last was at the end of june. This economy sucks a$$!!!!

going to be stuck home for this... just not in the cards this year... Ya'll have fun and stay safe!!

Can't make it now. The district that I work for gave me some bad news on thursday. They are not able to pay me for all of the hours that I worked during summer school until after I go back to work. I won't get paid until the middle of august and the last was at the end of june. This economy sucks a$$!!!!

Jason...I'm sorry that you won't be able to join us because of a scenario that's out of your hands. What a serious drag.

On one hand I still have a job, but on the other I am pissed. When I heard " You won't be paid till the middle of August," the first thought that came to me was how am I gonna be able to survive until then and be able to go to the stampede. It's like my heart just dropped when I had that conversation on the phone. Asked my dad if he could spot me the cash to go, but he just could'nt look past the part of me riding to Reno and see that I would be having an awesome time with some good people.

So I just checked on the official website and the count is now up to 80 riders and 22 pillions for the stampede. How many people were at the East coast rides (Busa bash, Eureka Springs, etc)?

We had a couple of busas.:whistle:

IMG_1589.jpg

I'll be there.. have not paid yet....though.. recycling some beer cans friday..so i can afford it.... :laugh: Looks like some serious riding possibly mon-tues-wed-thurs--and the biggy on Saturday.. and on vaca till next Sunday 1800 the 26th.

Back