Stampede........Sonora Pass 1

CCbusa05

Donating Member
Registered
HAHA...........I'm a moron! You'll soon "hear" why! But heck, I have a good time, regardless!! :laugh:

Pass ride 1‬‏ - YouTube[/url]

Jimbo

Last edited by a moderator:
CC..txs for sharing the video. I lived in S L Tahoe for 6 yrs and Mammoth for 3 yrs. Love that pass and all of the others in that neck of the woods. Please don't take this the wrong way because i dug the video. But..more and more LEO's are reviewing utube postings for traffic infractions and going after people with their own bullet to the foot wounds...so to speak. Might be better to edit out crossing double yellow crossings...and still share the beauty of the ride..In southern california I know that the LEO's are all over Angeles Crest Hwy due to so many postings of spirited riding being posted on UTube...

Yes, I agree, all my recent vids have all been titled " unknown riders at a remote undisclosed location"

BTW Jim, I love that area and have a bunch of personal video's of that exact location and with all that late snow we had this year it is beautiful up there. thanks for sharing. - kento

Back